Egri Vizilabda Klub - www.egerwaterpolo.hu: Forums

www.egerwaterpolo.hu :: Téma megtekintése - FIFA 17 Beta Is Available To Download On Xbox One And PS4
 Gy.I.K.Gy.I.K.   KeresésKeresés   CsoportokCsoportok   ProfilProfil   Üzeneteid olvasásához jelentkezz beÜzeneteid olvasásához jelentkezz be   BelépésBelépés 

FIFA 17 Beta Is Available To Download On Xbox One And PS4

Új téma nyitása   Hozzászólás a témához    Tartalomjegyzék -> A medence mellett...
Előző téma megtekintése :: Következő téma megtekintése  
Szerző Üzenet
yourfifa
Új hozzászóló
Új hozzászóló

HozzászólásElküldve: 2016.09.26, 10:45 am    Hozzászólás témája: FIFA 17 Beta Is Available To Download On Xbox One And PS4 Hozzászólás az előzmény idézésével

Led by cowl boy Marco Reus, fifa 17 points guarantees the most comprehensive football expertise ever seen on the digital panorama. I remember enjoying DRAFT with a buddy of mine in the FIRST WEEK of FIFA 16 and 3/5 people had been coin farmers. Arjen Robben has fallen by the same margin, to 87. Meanwhile, Thiago Alcantara and Douglas Costa are maybe both unfortunate to solely warrant an 84 after very good seasons for Bayern. According to PES 2017 product manager Adam Bhatti, the PC version of PES 2017 can be missing a number of the features discovered on Xbox One and PS4.

On Nintendo 3DS/Nintendo 3DS XL users can obtain free sport demos, Nintendo 3DS Download Software, classic video games for Virtual Console, Downloadable Videos and Nintendo DSiWare. Lionel Messi is, of course, No. 2 behind his La Liga rival, whereas Messi's Barca buddies - Neymar and Luis Suarez, plus Bayern goalkeeper/sweeper extraordinaire Manuel Neuer - spherical out the top 5. In the event that you simply observe your toes of one's FIFA 17 members, their very own maneuvering is actually creating extra feeling.

NHL 17 might be releasing for the PS4 and Xbox One consoles on September 13. The 2016-version of NHL will characteristic The World Cup of Hockey within the game. Fifa 17 is bringing quite a lot of completely different options to your camera, but it is best to choose tele broadcast angles for greatest view. You also cofifa can take a look at the wonderful video from YouTuber MattHDGamer to see more examples of players who might get this new type of particular card in FIFA 17.
Vissza az elejére
Felhasználó profiljának megtekintése Privát üzenet küldése
Hozzászólások megtekintése elölről:   
Új téma nyitása   Hozzászólás a témához    Tartalomjegyzék -> A medence mellett... Időzóna: (GMT +1 óra)
1 / 1 oldal

Ugrás:  
Nem készíthetsz új témákat ebben a fórumban
Nem válaszolhatsz egy témára ebben a fórumban
Nem módosíthatod a hozzászólásidat a fórumban
Nem törölheted a hozzászólásaidat a fórumban
Nem szavazhatsz ebben fórumban